Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My Sexy Bloody Stitched Face

Hi, so this is what I look like today:

esybabsy.blogspot.com

I know it's still months before Helloween, but I can't stop myself from doing so. Maybe you can save this tutorial for the hext events. Alhamdulillah I don't have Hemophobia.

First of all, I'm gonna warn you that this is gonna be a pretty long tutorial. So let's begin!


esybabsy.blogspot.com

This step is optional
After doing your skin care and foundation routines, I draw my wounds outline using OPI Matte Top Coat to create deeper looking scars. If you use a glossy nail top coat, do that before applying foundation. Close your eyes while doing so.

P.s.: begitu top coat mengering dan diolesi eyeshadow, luka akan terlihat seperti koreng. (Iiih, jijik...).

While waiting for the top coat to dry, let's do other parts.


*****

THE RIGHT EYE



How to:
  1. Apply eyeshadow primer.
  2. Apply black eyeshadow around your eyes.
  3. Continue with bluish purple shade.
  4. Then a red eyeshadow as well.
  5. Blend the colors all together, and blacken your waterline and tight line.
  6. Draw your eyebrows. To match the blood color, I use a red lip liner to define them.



***

THE WOUNDS


Now the top coat have dried already, we can draw our wounds.


Using an angled brush and black eyeshadow, draw random lines on the parts you've outlined before.



Define them with a red lip pencil.



Using the same black eyeshadow and red lip pemcil, sketch some stitches. Don't be so neat lah yaaa.



***


THE LEFT EYE


Now for the other eye, you can go with any kind of style, but since I still wanna look 'sexy', I do this simple and sultry cut crease one. I actually made a tutorial about this. You can check it out here. But I changed the colors to light silver and dark silver. I also draw my eyebrow using a black pencil instead of brown.




***

THE LIPS


Now for the lips, I choose a dark vampy red color to strengthen the sexy aura. lols.


How to:
  1. Draw an outline using a red lip pencil.
  2. Fill your entire lips with the same lip pencil.
  3. Set it with a red lip color using lip brush.
  4. Dab a face powder using a brush and a tissue. This is to lengthen the staying power.
  5. Since I wanna achieve a vampy color, I mix some black eyeshadow using a lip brush. You don't have to do this if you already have that vampy red lipstick.
  6. You are done!




***

CONTOURING



Don't forget to contour your cheek bones and nose. But sadly I forgot to contour my nose, aarggh! 
Do the contouring with a pretty harsh shape to create an evil looking face.



***


THE BLOOD


Okay, so for the finishing touches, a.k.a. the blood itself, you ought to use a fake blood. Relly. But since I don't have one, I replace it with a food coloring instead. Much cheaper.... And much more delicious...

  1. Q-tips.
  2. Red Food Coloring (aroma pasta cap koepoe-koepoe, jenis santa merah).
  3. Cotton balls.


How to:


How to:
  1. Drip the food coloring using a q-tip on the wound lines. Let it drip. More drips, the better.
  2. Dab your cotton ball in a light motion to create messy effect.


All done!


***


FINAL LOOK




Tampak kanan


Tampak kiri


Tampak depan

Products abused:
  • Face
    • La Tulipe Cover Foundation (natural)
    • Revlon Photoready Concealer (light)
    • Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder (light)
    • Make Over Contour Kit
  • Eyes
    • Revlon Lip Liner (red) used as eyebrow pencil
    • Viva White Eyebrow Pencil (black)
    • Coastal Scents 120 Eyeshadow Palette Original 1
    • Mizzu EYeliner Pen (black)
    • Baby Color Rainbow Softlenses (grey)
    • Unbranded falsies
  • Lips
    • Revlon Lip Liner (red)
    • Viva White Face Painting (red)
    • Coastal Scents 120 Eyeshadow Palette Original 1
  • Wounds
    • Revlon Lip Pencil (red)
    • Coastal Scents 120 Eyeshadow Palette Original 1
    • Food Coloring (red)
    • OPI Matte Top Coat


Some useful tips:
  • I do the step orders according to my preference, you can adjust to your won. Maybe you prefer to do the eye first, or wound first. But drip the fake blood after putting all of your properties since it'd be quite a mess.
  • If you choose to apply a nail top coat for outlining the wound, it would be useless to remove it using a regular makeup remover afterwards. Use a nail polish remover instead. But be sure to close your eyes while doing so.
  • Use a face foundation one tone lighter than your natural skin tone would be a great option. Make sure your face is as flawless as possible.
  • You can lick the fake blood if you want, it's a food coloring anyway. ^___^


See you again Insha Allah!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please leave your thought in the comment section. But please do not leave any spam/link as I will not approve it. Thanks and have a nice day!

Latest Post

First Impression: Evershine Moringa Series