Ah, peacocks. I love watching them...
Let's create the look using their feathers. Because of my lack of ability (LOL), I'll try to make this look as simple as possible.
- After priming your eyes and defining your eyebrows, apply light green eyeshadow on your inner corner down near your tear duct and lower lash bed.
- Apply turqoise shade in the middle upper and lower.
- Stick a tape, then apply dark purple eyeshadow on your crease, outter V, and the rest of your lower lash bed. Don't forget to blend!
- Highlight your brow bone with silver eyeshadow. Remove the tape.
- Frame your eyes with black eyeliner. Don't forget to draw exagerate your tear duct to imitate a beak tip.
- Apply mascara and falsies. Simple, right?!
The abused tools:
- NYX Eyeshadoe Base (matte white)
- Silky Girl EYebrow Pencil (brown)
- Coastal Scents 120 eyeshadow palette (dark purple, turquoise, light green, silver)
- Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Liner (black)
- Artistry Automatic Eyeliner Pen (black)
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara (black)
- Princess Mint Softlens (purple)
- Koji Clear Eyelashes Glue
- Unbranded falsies
Hope you like it!