This is the first time I ever try to do a cut crease style. Been watching a lot of tutorials, and most of them using many shades of brown to create a very nice gradient blended warm tone. But since I find it too much of a hassle, I would just skip all of those colors and making it into two shades of brown: light brown and dark brown. I think that would be much easier for a beginner like me and making this look a bit more practical for everyday use.
This look also compliments my small eyes, they appear much bigger. ^_^
- After drawing your eyebrows and applying eye base, draw a brown line using angled brush and brown eyeshadow on your crease area.
- Bring the color outside then blend.
- Apply a brown shade lighter than your natural skin tone, on your entire upper eyelids.
- Draw an outline in a shape of a thick wing line.
- Fill it with black eyeshadow or black eyeliner, whichever. Then frame your lower lash bed with the same color.
- Apply mascara and falsies (optional).
NYX single eyeshadow (dark brown)
Coastal Sscents 120 original pallet (light brown)
MIZZU eyeliner pen (black)
Artistry automatic eyeliner (black)
Silky Girl eyebrow pencil (brown)
Ageha softlens in Midnight Black
Maybelline The Falsies mascara (black)
Hope you like it!