Sunday, August 31, 2014

Haul of August 2014

Welcome September!

At the very month end I usually make a summary of my haul for the whole month. It's kinda sad story for my bank account, though. I feel like I keep on spending money too much on makeup. When will I ever grow up? I used to wish to never grow up, and now I wish I could grow up...

***

Here they are, my newest members of my beauty drawer since August:


***


Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher in Raspberry Tarte #3
NYX JEP in Electric Blue
And... What is that? Eye stickers? All I know is that you stick them on your eyelids

Aren't they looking lovely together? Awww... I adopted them from their previous owner, Ellen Tan.




Etude House Color Lips-Fit Lock 'N Summer in OR203
Lip and cheek coloring in one bottle. I just found out lately that this can be used as a blusher as well.



Tammia stippling brush and Tammia angled brush
I used to look down on this Korean brand, turned out they ain't that bad afterall.



NYX Retractable Eyeliners in blue, pink, gold, and green



NYX Eyebrow Gel in Brunnette
The newest member of NYX.



Duo Eyelash Adhesive in White
If I'm not mistaken, I've seen Maya Mia using this on one of her video, so I assume this is a good one, with a pretty badass price as well. I got this in Matahari Dept. Store for about IDR 120K. Much more pricey than my last Koji eyelash glue.



OCC Lip Tar in Memento
I have reviewed this, actually. Check it out here.



Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in Natural Beige
Check out the review here.



Pond's Flawless White Bb+ in Light
I have run out omy daily BB cream, which is Pond's Age Miracle BB+. This was reviewed here.



Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray
A bit pricey but compared to similar products from other brands, this is pretty cheap actually. I to moisten my face and to control my sebum. A very good product. Do you think I should review this?

***

Well, that is all. I hope for the next month I won't be needing to post so many stuff as my monthly haul. I hope... LOLs!

See you and be good.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please leave your thought in the comment section. But please do not leave any spam/link as I will not approve it. Thanks and have a nice day!

Latest Post

First Impression: Evershine Moringa Series