Sunday, June 8, 2014

Classic Brown & Black Smokey Eyes

Black and brown eyeshadows are my favorites. They just compliments my eye shape and skin tone. This classic smokey look using those two colors is very simple yet wearable for any occassion. The key is just on the eye lashes. The bigger the falsies, the more dramatic you make a statement. Or you can simply apply mascara and leave the falsies behind for casual look.




  1. Draw your eyebrows and prime your eyelids.
  2. Apply dark brown color on your upper eyelids, all through your natural crease line. Or you can go higher.
  3. Fill your inner lids with black color. Blend.
  4. Fill your tight line with black pencil.
  5. Then frame your lower water line with black pencil as well. Apply dark brown eyeshadow on your lower lash bed then smudge.
  6. Apply mascara and falsies (optional).


One thing I love from wearing black eyeshadows on the upper lids is that you don't have to apply extra upper eyeliner, since I suck at it. Me and my trembling hands. >_<







 I changed my falsies with a casual one and the effect changed in an instant.




The abused tools:
  1. Silky Girl eyebrow pencil in Brown
  2. NYX eyeshadow base (matte white)
  3. NYX single eyeshadow (black & brown)
  4. Artistry automatic pencil liner (black)
  5. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara (black)


See you on my next posts!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please leave your thought in the comment section. But please do not leave any spam/link as I will not approve it. Thanks and have a nice day!

Latest Post

First Impression: Evershine Moringa Series