Monday, December 17, 2018

Review: Althea Petal Sunaway

althea-petal-sunaway-review-esybabsy

I was receiving this Althea Petal Sunaway as one of the items of my welcome gift from Althea. This is a new addition to their very ow makeup line (there are some more products as I'm writing this. LOL).



This product comes in a sturdy rectangular shaped plastic bottle with pink-white combination, and also a pink box. I would give the packaging a 10/10.

althea-petal-sunaway-review-esybabsy

althea-petal-sunaway-review-esybabsy

There is not many information I can get from the packaging, but thankfully they managed to provide all the info we need.

It contains Damask Rose as the key ingredient to build moisture and smoothen the skin. Damask Rose is known to be rich in vitamins to penetrate deep into the skin, soothing sensitivities, and strengthening it for a radiant glow.

Some other product claims are:
  • moisturizing sunscreen
  • sebum control
  • a mineral sunscreen
  • no white cast
  • light velvety finish
  • suitable for all skin types, even the sensitive one!


Ingredients:
althea-petal-sunaway-review-esybabsy

althea-petal-sunaway-review-esybabsy

The texture is white watery cream which is very light. It has a very strong scent of rose, due to Damask Rose as its key ingredients. The scent itself will stay for a quite long time, I can still smell a faint rose scent even after hours of application. This would be a hit or miss. But for me, I don't really mind.

According to the packaging, you have to shake this product first before applying. Especially when it's freshly comes out of the box, you're gonna need a good extra shake, otherwise it will come out as just plain water when you squeeze it.

Due its claim to be a non-chemical sunscreen, I use this everyday after applying moisturizer, even when I'm not out in the sun.


althea-petal-sunaway-review-esybabsy

This sunscreen, true to its claim, felt very lightweight on my skin. It also make your face look matte. For normal-dry skin like mine, I put a lot of moisturizer to make it less drying. Although it claims to be non drying, but I prefer a good prevention. 

This has been my go-to sunscreen and might repurchase this once I'm run out of it. I would really recommend this to you who have normal and oily skin. For the dry skin, I would suggest to put a good amount of moisturizer first.

Althea Petal Sunaway is sold for IDR 145,000 for 55 ml and can only be purchased here. Enjoy your 20% discount (max IDR 70,000) on your first purchase! You can also get a free shipping for all of Althea makeup brand by adding the code PBSHIP when checking out.







1 comment:

  1. Aku pake ini for daily sekarang mbak, mayan nggak perlu beli Skin Aqua lagi ahaha #kbbvmember

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please leave your thought in the comment section. But please do not leave any spam/link as I will not approve it. Thanks and have a nice day!

Latest Post

First Impression: Evershine Moringa Series