Friday, February 1, 2019

Review: Missha M Magic Cushion No. 21 Light Beige




MISSHA-M-MAGIC-CUSHION-LIGHT-BEIGE-REVIEW-ESYBABSY

This is by far the third BB cushion I have ever tried. Been using this for months, didn't intend to write any review but now I feel the need to since I kinda like it. I bought this set of special bundle where you'll get a full size cushion with puff, a full sized refill cushion, and an extra puff. The cushion comes in a sleek all-white packaging with silver lining. The size is a bit bulky but still practical enough for traveling.




MISSHA-M-MAGIC-CUSHION-LIGHT-BEIGE-REVIEW-ESYBABSY


MISSHA-M-MAGIC-CUSHION-LIGHT-BEIGE-REVIEW-ESYBABSY

What it claims(*):
  1. Micro Cover Pigment conceals imperfections and creates a flawless dewy finish.
  2. Lightweight texture to absorb sweat and oil for long lasting wear.
  3. Anti-caking formula to ensure even application and easy touch-ups.
  4. Replenishes hydration & refreshes skin.
  5. Contains SPF50+ / PA +++
(*) At least that's what I can conclude from reading their official website.

INGREDIENTS:
Water, Titanium Dioxide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glycerin, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Iron Oxides, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PEG-8, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Iron Oxides, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance(Parfum), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Iron Oxides, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Water, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Boron Nitride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Xylitol, PEG-32, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Oxygen, Tocopherol.


MISSHA-M-MAGIC-CUSHION-LIGHT-BEIGE-REVIEW-ESYBABSY

When you first open the cushion, you'll find an air puff applicator and a blurry mirror. I must point out that you have to peel the sticky plastic thingy off of that mirror.

MISSHA-M-MAGIC-CUSHION-LIGHT-BEIGE-REVIEW-ESYBABSY

If you open the lid, you'll find the product is right underneath it, covered with some sticker as an indication the product is still new. Once it's removed, the product has one year period before it has to be disposed of.

MISSHA-M-MAGIC-CUSHION-LIGHT-BEIGE-REVIEW-ESYBABSY

Please keep in mind that you must never touch the cushion with bare finger unless it's clean. Whoever do this with dirty finger, you must be a child, or a serial killer, or just blatantly clueless. LOL. Just kidding. I do this for the sake of this review only.


MISSHA-M-MAGIC-CUSHION-LIGHT-BEIGE-REVIEW-ESYBABSY

The applicator is an air puff. It has the combination of blue on the bottom and white on the top, with Missha logo of course.

MISSHA-M-MAGIC-CUSHION-LIGHT-BEIGE-REVIEW-ESYBABSY

MISSHA-M-MAGIC-CUSHION-LIGHT-BEIGE-REVIEW-ESYBABSY

 The formula felt really lightweight on my skin, as if I wear nothing. It has beautiful dewy finish and make my normal-dry skin looks glowing and healthy. The coverage is low to medium but also very buildable. It can't cover up my imperfection in just one layer, I also have to add up some concealer to cover my dark under eye. Other than dark circles, I have no major problem on my skin that need extra cover.

I would wear this Missha M Magic Cushion using my own applicator, whether it is a damped beauty sponge/blender or a kabuki brush because it is easier for me to do so. If you prefer using its own air puff, be sure not to pick up the products too much once at a time, use it with tapping motion and light hand. I have a hard time to do this. It'll always end up looking uneven. 

I usually would just wear this product without setting it up with powder or anything. Maybe a setting spray, but not powder, because the cream sinks into my skin just like that, like a second skin, so I don't like to add powder. Please note that I have normal-dry skin. For those of you with oily skin, I would recommend otherwise.

MISSHA-M-MAGIC-CUSHION-LIGHT-BEIGE-REVIEW-ESYBABSY

The only thing I dislike from this cushion is the shade which is waaaay too light for me. It's No. 21 (Light Beige) which is the fairest one. I'm NC25 but my face is darker than my hand, so it's not a big deal, I guess?

I bought this bundle for about IDR 250.000 from local online store, I forgot exactly. Currently, this is my go-to base makeup and I love this. You can watch me using this cushion in this video and see how white it is on me.






12 comments:

  1. kok ga pernah kepikiran pake cushion pake kuas ya aku mak? Hasilnya lebih bagus kah? dibanding pake puffnya? #kbbvmember

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sama aja sih mak. Cuma kalo pake puff bawaannya lamaaa ratanya. Lebih enak pake punya sendiri

      Delete
  2. paling suka sih sama packaging dari Korea.. Simpel banget tapi menurut aku elegan haha.. btw iyah sih permasalahan cushion korea pasti too light! #kbbvmember

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aku pernah beliin mamaku ini krn kulitnya jg normal to dry dan doski seneng banget sama cushion ini dong 😆 #kbbvmember

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya kaaan. Emang kalo buat kulit kering hasilnya pas

      Delete
  4. Wah kelihatan di kulit kamu fresh gitu ya, a little too light tapi fresh kookkk #kbbvmember

    ReplyDelete
  5. Permasalahan cushion korea bangeeet: shade nya terlalu terang dan enggak warm tone. #kbbvmember

    ReplyDelete
  6. aku juga suka cushion yang finishnya dewy begini. jadi kulit bakal kelihatan sehat gitu ^^ #kbbvmember

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please leave your thought in the comment section. But please do not leave any spam/link as I will not approve it. Thanks and have a nice day!

Latest Post

First Impression: Evershine Moringa Series