Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Review: Princess Universe Soft Lenses (Mars)

Okee dawkee...

So it's gonne be my second chance to review softlenses from Princess Universe. I wrote about these in different color (click here). For me Princess Universe Soft Lenses answer my need in terms of their wide range of power and super bright colors.



The packaging is not my favourite though. Princess Universe Softlenses has their products packed in a bottle. So hard to open. But I wrote about how to open this kind of packaging. Check it out here.

 Princess Universe Soft Lenses cost me about IDR 130-140K (I forgot) and available in many online stores.




Spesification:
  • Manufacturer: Princess
  • Country: Korea
  • Dia: 15.00 mm
  • Water contain: 52%
  • Life span: 12 months
  • Power: plano to -15.00

Color system:



As I told you before, my favorite thing about Princess Universe Soft Lenses is their power which is available up to -15.00, super bright colors, and more importanly: the diameter is not too big.



The variant I bought was Mars, or red. For those of you who loves pretty patterns on your softlenses, you might reconsider purchasing this since they don't really have great one. Just some red shades blotted onto a piece of soft lens with thick black outter ring. But I really don't care, as long as I can have colored lenses, comfortbale to wear, and non-blurry vision.




Pardon my bald eyebrows here. As you can see, this softlens doesn't have that extra eye-enlarging effect. It sure is make your eyeballs look bigger, but not in an overwhelming kind of way. What I don't like is the black outter ring, it seems like it made my eyes absolutely look fake, if only it doesn't exist, then this softlens might have been perfect.


Some eye makeup I used along with this softlens:

Cut crease, literally.
I have made the tutorial of how to create this bloody eyes, check it out here.



My anime eyes.


I don't have any problem at all wearing this on daily basis because, although it's red, but the shade is not too bright and still looks wearable. At least they won't make you look too scary or something. When people pass you by, nobody would seem to notice your red eyes, unless if they look closely to your face.

But here's what I gotta say. This variant has lower level of comfort compared to my previous one in the pink shade (Andromeda). The same thing happened when I tried their brown shade. I don't know how this could happen. I mean, the same type SHOULD have the same comfort lavel, right? Anyone has a clue?

Well, however, compared to other colored softlenses, Princess Universe Soft Lenses are more comfortbale than any other colored lenses, at least for me. But I still won't recommend you to wear these kind softlenses for more than 6 hours of usage. If you have to do that, wear a clear one. Much comfortable, and a lot safer.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please leave your thought in the comment section. But please do not leave any spam/link as I will not approve it. Thanks and have a nice day!

Latest Post

First Impression: Evershine Moringa Series