Sunday, January 11, 2015

Collaboration: Bold Eye Make Up Inspiration


Hi!

The looks I created here is in a collaboration with three of my girl fellow from Indonesian Beauty Blogger. Usually we kinda attached to that weird and gory looks for out collaboration, but for now we just wanna create something less unusual and more appealing to the regular human eyes. LOL. So we created this bold eye make up looks for your inspiration.

You can check out my other friends' creations here:


They created amazing bold eye looks and tons of others as well!

And as for me, this is the look I made:




I created a purple smokey eyes look. This look is very simple and so easy to recreate. Bold eye make up tends to make your looks more glamorous in an instant, so I think it only suitable for party or wedding. Although you can wear this to do grocery shopping as well if you have enough self confidence. LOL.

The key to a good bold smokey eyes is the blending. Don't be afraid to apply too much eyeshadow, but just don't forget to blend blend blend a lot, also just focus your make up on your eyes. So be sure to tone it down on your lips. Here I chose a nude pink color. Although I kinda regreted it at the end, since I think it suits a nude brown better.
T_T

Orright, so here are the rest of the photos. Spamming alert!




I really love my wide forehead.


Products abused:

Face:
Max Factor Face Finity 3 in 1 Foundation
Maybelline BB Silk Powder (Light)
Kryolan TV Paint Stick (NG1 & Clown White) for highlight & contour
Revlon Powder Blush (Pink Peony)

Eyes:
BH Cosmetics '80s Palette
Nonna Eyeshadow Palette No. 3
NYX Eyeshadow Base
Mac Factor Clump Defy Mascara (Black)
Viva Automatic Eye Pencil (Black)
NYX Eyebrow Gel (Brunette)
Wet n Wild Eyebrow Kit (Ash Brown)
Eyecandy Bulle Softlenses (Blue Gray)
Umbranded falsies

Lips:
Silkygirl Long Wearing Lip Liner (Mauve)
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick (In The Flesh)


Sorry I was over excited by this look that I spam soooo many selfies.
Also, I'm still working on the tutorial for this. So stay tune ya.

See you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please leave your thought in the comment section. But please do not leave any spam/link as I will not approve it. Thanks and have a nice day!

Latest Post

First Impression: Evershine Moringa Series