When I was browsing through the internet looking for a new colorful wallpaper to brighten up my laptop, I stumbled upon this fun colorful picture. It's like a dream place, eh? A bright orange sunrise over the green meadow. Then my mindset suddenly connected it with my eyeshadow palettes and a little EOTD.
Check out this tutorial if you wanna make your eyes as bright as the sunrise. Definitely a summer eye makeup!
- After drawing your eyebrows and priming your eyelids, draw a bright orange line from your tear duct up to the outter V.
- Blend it with a lighter shade of orange on the brow bone to give a 3D effect.
- Fill your upper lids with a bright yellow tone.
- Line your lash bed with white pencil.
- Top it with a light green shade.
- Fill your waterline with white pencil, and line your upper lashes with black eyeliner.
- Apply fake eyelashes (optional) and mascara (which I forgot to wear, that's why my under lashes stay green LOL)
Final look and picture spamming time!
Don't mind the mess please? I used very bad eyelashes glue that wouldn't seem to dry up even after a few minutes. So you might see some white stain on my lashes. :(
- NYX eyeshadow base (matte white)
- Sleek iDivine Acid Palette (bright orange, yellow, and green)
- LA Colors 16 colors eyeshadow palette (light orange)
- NYX retractable eyeliner (white)
- Mizzu eyeliner pen (black)
- Itsdiva falsies
- X2 Bio softlenses (blue)
- Silky Girl eyebrow pencil (brown)
See you again!