In some parts of the world, it's summer already. But heavy rains with scary thunders still haunt some regions in Indonesia. The skies still look dark and gloomy. So I think it's still okay for me to give you a tutorial which is best for autumn. I used to wear this style to hangout in the night life. So, check it out.
- Moisturize your lips.
- Dab your foundation with sponge. (I dabbed my BB cream and top it with a white creamy eye primer)
- Frame your lips with black pencil (lipliner or eyeliner).
- Color your outter lips with black pencil.
- Fill your inner lips part with dark purple lipstick.
- Top it with white creamy eyeshadow.
- Pout your lips to blend the color. Reshape your lips by drawing a little more out of your natural lip line to create a more plumpy look.
Some useful tips:
- If your don't have a white creamy eyeshadow, simply replace it with a pale pink lipstick.
- Dark purple lipstick can be replaced with a dark purple eyeshadow.
- Bold color lipsticks works best with healthy lips and white teeth. So make sure your lips are in their best condition and don't forget to whiten your lips first. Otherwise you have to be extra confident wearing it ^_^
- Vaseline Pteroleum Jelly
- Etude House Cotton Fit BB Cream (as lip base)
- NYX eye base in matte white (as lip base)
- Artistry automatic pen eyeliner.
- NYX Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
- Wet n Wild Lipstick (Vamp It Up)
See you on my next posts!