Monday, April 28, 2014

Tutorial: Nicki Minaj Eye Makeup

When it comes to Nicki Minaj, all I can think of her is: a super colorful lollipop! I don't listen to her songs, but I adore her colorful makeup and the attitude. LOL.

I want to try recreating one of her looks:


Let's see how I recreate this :)


  1. After priming your eyes and drawing your eyebrows, apply a dark brown eyeshadow on your crease and outter V.
  2. Fill your whole upper eyelids with bright green color.
  3. Line your lower lash bed with white pencil. Make it longer than your natural eye shape.
  4. Apply bright blue shade on top of the white line.
  5. Line your upper lids and water line with black eyeliner.
  6. Fake eyelashes is a must, because it's Minaj look! XD

It took a lot of effort for me to make this look, LOL, so I think a little picture spamming won't hurt you :)






    Credits:

    • NYX eye shadow base (matte white)
    • NYX single eyeshadow (dark brown)
    • Sleek iDivine Palette (bright green)
    • NYX retractable eyeliner (white)
    • LA Colors 16 colors eyeshadow palette (bright blue)
    • Maybelline Falsies Mascara (black)
    • Mizzu eyeliner pen (black)
    • Artistry automatic eyeliner (black)
    • Itsdiva eyelashes
    • X2 Bio softlenses for sensitive eyes (blue)
    • Silky Girl eyebrow pencil (brown)




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please leave your thought in the comment section. But please do not leave any spam/link as I will not approve it. Thanks and have a nice day!

    Latest Post

    First Impression: Evershine Moringa Series