Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Blues Mood

Another eye makeup tutorial. Just like the title, I use blue shades as the main theme for this look. 

The first thing you gotta do is prime those eyes and draw the eyebrows using your favorite tools.
After that, lets move on to the steps.


  1. Apply bright yellow eyeshadow on you upper inner eyelids.
  2. Apply blue eyshadow on the rest of your upper eyelids. Blend.
  3. Apply black eyeshadow on your crease and your outer V. Wing it then blend.
  4. Line your upper eyelids and wing it.


    5.   Line your lower water line with white pencil and apply turqoise eyeshadow over it using an angle
          brush
    6.   This is optional. Apply turqoise eyeshadow on our lower lash line.
    7.   Glue your fake lashes, put on mascara, then curl your eye lashes.


And things are done!

And, a little snapshot with my phone camera. Huhuhuhuh...


Eye makeup credit:
  • Viva eyebrow pencil (brown)
  • NYX eye primer
  • Inez loose eyeshadow (satinee blue & sunstone yellow)
  • NYX single eye shadow (black)
  • Etude House Gel Liner (black)
  • Coastal Scents eyeshadow in turqoise (for under eye shades)
  • Maybelline Falsies mascara
  • Itsdiva Lashes
  • Ageha softlenses (Icy grey)



That's all for now. See you on my next posts! Comments or suggestions are very welcome ^^

Note: I am not a makeup artist nor did I learn to do makeup officially. I'm just someone who loves makeup and observing it by myself. So maybe you'll find some incorrect parts on the way I do my makeup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please leave your thought in the comment section. But please do not leave any spam/link as I will not approve it. Thanks and have a nice day!

Latest Post

First Impression: Evershine Moringa Series