I've been keeping this tutorial for about a month in my draft, first meant to be my submission for Indonesian Beauty Blogger Makeup Challenge for Fairy Look, but I canceled it. Why? I'll let you know later.
Okay, let's start with clean eyes, defined eyebrows, and primed eyes.
If you've done all of it, now you can start.
- Apply blue color on half of your upper eyelids.
- Fill the rest with purple shade, then blend. Or you can do the other way around.
- Cut your crease and outter V line with black shade, then blend.
- Fill the half of your lower lash line with purple, and the rest of it with silver eyeshadow. Don't forget to color your tear duct as well.
- Apply eyeliner using the style I did in the picture. Separate the end line. Line your waterline with black liner as well. (Or you can choose any preferable eyeliner style).
- Apply mascara and you are done. You can apply false eyelashes, but I was a bit lazy that time. XD
Full face view:
See? This is why I didn't submit this. I don't look like a fairy at all. More like a witch. A lizard witch. LOL.
Eye makeup ingredients:
- NYX eyeshadow primer
- LA Colors eyeshadow
- Artistry pencil liner in black
- Viva eyebrow pencil in brown
- Clinique mascara in black
- Viva Body Painting in purple
Hope you enjoy the tutorial. See you!