This April Indonesian Beauty Blogger Makeup Challenge is sponsored by MakeOver Indonesia. The theme this month is "Find Your Signature Color". It's pretty much like the picture below:
For further info about this competition you can check it out here.
These are my looks I will submit anytime soon:
This was inspired by my color rainbow socks, so I literally put all the colors in there on my eyes.
This is a very simple look, the only thing that makes it looks complicated is because the ranges of colors LOL.
- Apply bright yellow shade.
- Apply bright orange color. Blend.
- Fill out your outter lids with a shocking pink shade. Blend.
- Cut your crease with dark purple, then blend it with a lighter purple.
- Apply light green on your middle lower lash bed. Blend.
- Fill out the rest of your lash bed with a blue color. Wing it.
- Fill your eyebrows with red eyeshadow (red lip pencil works better, but I don't have one!)
- Frame your upper eyelids with black gel/liquid eyeliner, and using an angled brush, color your lower water line with a turqoise shade.
- Apply false eyelashes (optional) and apply mascara. Curl your lashes, and now you look crazy already!
- Sleek iDivine Acid eyeshadow pallet 570 (yellow, orange, shocking pink)
- Coastal Scents 120 eyeshadow pallet (red on the eyebrows, dark purple, blue, turqoise)
- LA Colors eyeshadow pallete (light purple, green)
- Viva cream eyeshadow (red on the eyebrows)
- Etude House Proof 10 eye primer
- Etude House Gel Liner (black)
- Itsdiva lashes
- Ageha softlenses
- Maybelline Falsies mascara in black
For the lips I use shocking pink Etude House Bloom Lipstick (PK013) and then I changed my mind and replace it with a nude shade of NYX Round Lipstick (Thalia). I actually wanted to do something more with the lips but it was dark already and I was pretty hungry XD
Idea of this look was coming from the dusk and dawn sky, when all the pink and purple burst up there. Subhanallah.
First of all, start with priming your upper and lower eyelids!
- Color your entire lids and crease with purple.
- Blend it with fuschia on the outter V.
- Apply the same purple on your lower lids. Wing it downward.
- Fill your waterline with white pencil as a base, then top it with shocking pink using an angled brush.
- Line your upper eye lids with black eyeliner. Wing it.
- You know what to do right? Mascara, fake eyelashes (optional), and draw the eyebrows with black color (Actually you can draw your eyebrows first, whichever you're comfortable with).
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (as eye primer)
- Coastal Scents 120 eyeshadow pallet
- My Darling eyeliner (black)
- NYX Retractable eyeliner in white (for waterline)
- Mayelline Falsies Mascara (black)
- Itsdiva Lashes
- Princess Universe softlens (Andromeda)
- Viva eyebrow pencil (black)
For IBBs who haven't submitted yet, go create one already! You can submit up to three looks in one form. I think I will one more, but I don't know. Belom dapet ART nih, repot! -_-