Yay! Another makeup challenge! You know what I like about blog challenge? It's not the competition itself, but it gives me the idea of my next blog article. LOL.
This March 2014, Indonesian Beauty Blogger community, sponsored by Menard, presents another makeup challenge with the theme: natural glow.
Here's the banner. You can read further info on IBB official site.
It's not very hard to find the idea of natural makeup, because that's the look I always do everyday. It's almost like 'no makeup' makeup. The key for this look, besides using the shades similar to your flesh tones, is: by not applying eyeliner on your eyelids.
Let's check out the tutorial, it's very simple.
- Define your eyebrow and apply eyeshadow base on all over your upper eyelids.
- Apply flesh tone eyeshadow on all over upper eyelids.
- Cut your crease using dark brown eyeshadow.
- Line your upper waterline with waterproof eyeliner pencil. Remember, your upper waterline only!
- Curl your lashes and apply black mascara on your lower and upper eyelashes.
- Line your lower waterline with white pencil.
For the face:
Contour your nose, apply blusher and highlight (I use Etude House nymph aura volumizer) on your cheek, then apply pink tinted lip balm/gloss (I use Lip Ice in pink).
And you are done! It's as simple as that!
Oh, actually you can skip the step #2 which I usually did. So basically I just need one eyeshadow: dark brown.
See how a single smile can really change a person's face shape? LOL
Why did I choose all the same three angles? Boring....
And by the way, I was listed as the top 5 finalists on IBB MUC last month. Sheesh... The only look I submitted XD
Kindly spare your precious time to vote, yaaaa. Vote for me... Errr I mean, your favorite! Hahahah.
Have you submitted your masterpiece for this month challenge? Well, what are you waiting for?! Go create one already! You can submit up to three looks!
See you then! ^_____^