When did the last time since I made a tutorial? Feels like forever! It's not like I haven't practiced eye makeups anymore, it's just that I'm too lazy to make a tutorial. You know, capturing each step, posing exactly in the same position in each photo, editing them, bla bla bla. But orright, it's a beauty blog anyway.
In this post I'm gonna show you how to make a 1980s eye makeup but still look wearable and won't appear "too much" in this 2014. Do you even remember how colorful everything back then? LOLs
First of all, start by drawing your eyebrows and applying eye primer. Then let's get started.
- Apply a shocking pink color on the outter corner, crease, and covering half of your outter lids.
- Blend the pink with a touch of dark purple in the inside.
- Fill the rest of your eyelids with blue shade. Blend.
- Fill your lower lash bed with blue or purple. Here, I chose blue.
- Frame your eyes with black eyeliner. Wing it. Don't forget to add a bit of shimmering silver eyeshadow near the tear duct.
- Stick in your falsies, curl your lashes with the falsies, and mascara them. You are done!
Note: If you think these colors are too much, you can tone them down by choosing lighter hues.
- Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
- Wet n Wild Eyebrow Kit (Ash Brown)
- Revlon Photoready Concealer (02/Light)
- BH Cosmetics Eyes on the '80s Palette (shocking pink, dark purple, blue)
- Inez Powder Eyeshadow (Silver)
- SilkyGirl Gel Liner (Black)
- Geo Big Grang Grang Softlenses
- Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara (Black)
- And some cheap Taiwan falsies
Hope you like it!