Morning (it is now morning, at least)!
Untuk kesekian kali nya aku dapet award lagi. Yeay, seneng deh. Berarti blog aku ada yang baca, dan ada temen-temen yang menginspirasiku di dunia yang aku cinta ini. Taelah...
Kali ini yang nominasiin aku tidak lain tidak bukan adalah Shinta from shintalauraswa.blogspot.com. I knew her on my beginning days as a beauty blogger and knowing such a familiar and friendly girl like her did really motivate me to write more and even better. Can I nominate this back to you, Shinta?
Orright, these are the rules for this award:
- Link the person who moninated you.
- List and display the rules.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate other blogs and let them know they have been nominated.
And now, these are the blogs I find inspiring for me:
gratefulbeauty.blogspot.com/ by Luci
www.nonahikaru.com by Hani
And here are some facts about me:
- I was born on May 18, 1981 as the first child of two girls. My little sister is a more grown up person, though.
- I'm not a very good writter nor drawer, but I do love coloring.So maybe you'll find my posts are not very endearing ones regarding their words.
- I used to have waist-length hair and cut it to Pixie hair in a day. When I was back to work the next day, everyone in the room was stoned and stared at me. It was quite a ruckus, and a pretty queer experience for me.
- I love studying English, corresponding with snail letters, collecting stamps all over the world, and collecting Mangas.
- In my rebellious days as a teen, I used to pierce my ears and lips, wearing all black, and listening to death metals. But I did grew up, okay :D I'm much much calmer now.
- I once diagnozed as kurang gizi by a doctor, because I barely ate and spent most of my pocket money collecting Marilyn Manson and Sailor Moon stuff.
- Adore Japanese modern sub-cultures.
That's all for now. Thanks for reading!