I made this trial to answer one of my mini collaboration challenge with other Indonesian Beauty Bloggers by creating a themed EOTD for a week. This one belonged to Tuesday theme: Rafflesia Arnoldii.
It kinda gross me out remembering this parasyte that has the odor like a dead body, and what kind of look I can create based on this?
I guess this was the best I did in my imagination.
- Using red lip pencil, draw your eyebrows and apply eye primer.
- Apply black, coral red, and carrot shade on your upper eyelids. Blend.
- Using lip pencil daw a raw line to create a flower shape, try to connect the line with eyeshadow above.
- Fill it with coral eyeshadow.
- Using white pencil, draw white dots then top it with white eyeshadow using a pointy sponge brush.
- Using black pencil, draw black shadow to create 3D effect, then smudge.
- Draw black eyeliner, apply mascara, and the falsies.
The abused tools:
- Revlon Lip Liner (Red)
- Coastal Scents eyeshadow 120 color pallette (black, coral, carrot, white)
- NYX Retractable Eyelner (white)
- NYX Eyeshadow Base (matte white)
- Artistry Automatic Eyeliner Pen (black)
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara (black)
- Princess Mint Softlens (purple)
- Koji Eyelashes Glue (clear)
- Unbranded falsies
Of all the parts I draw that day, the eyebrow was my favorite one. Wish I can wear that outside.
Oh, well. See you again. Smooch!