I wanna play with my face today and creating something what I thought as a man's face. And after contouring here and there, these are the results.
I took off that annoying lip ring.
Rai ne mas mas tenan yo...
After I wiped off that itchy beard!
Too bad I didn't get the chance to make the pictorial since I was totally clueless what to do on the first place, but more or less these are what I did to create this look:
- Contour your cheek bone and forehead. Blend.
- Contour your nose, eyelids, eye bags, and laugh line. Blend.
- Draw your eyebrow with brown pencil and top it with brown eyeshadow. Exagerate the line to create bushy eyebrows.
- Using black mascara, draw your moustache or beard on wanted area.
- Wear boyish procs like sunglasses, face piercings, wigs, or a beanie hat, etc, and pose!
- NYX single eyeshadow in Brown (as contouring)
- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in Natural
- Maybelline Clear Smooth Cake Powder in Light
- Silky Girl eyebrow pencil in Brown
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Black (to draw beard)
The wigs, I really need to have a boyish wig by the way. I'll redo this makeup play and post a better result.