Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Gender Bender

I wanna play with my face today and creating something what I thought as a man's face. And after contouring here and there, these are the results.




I took off that annoying lip ring.

Rai ne mas mas tenan yo... 

After I wiped off that itchy beard!

Too bad I didn't get the chance to make the pictorial since I was totally clueless what to do on the first place, but more or less these are what I did to create this look:
  1. Contour your cheek bone and forehead. Blend.
  2. Contour your nose, eyelids, eye bags, and laugh line. Blend.
  3. Draw your eyebrow with brown pencil and top it with brown eyeshadow. Exagerate the line to create bushy eyebrows.
  4. Using black mascara, draw your moustache or beard on wanted area.
  5. Wear boyish procs like sunglasses, face piercings, wigs, or a beanie hat, etc, and pose!


The tools:
  • NYX single eyeshadow in Brown (as contouring)
  • Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in Natural
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth Cake Powder in Light
  • Silky Girl eyebrow pencil in Brown
  • Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Black (to draw beard)

The wigs, I really need to have a boyish wig by the way. I'll redo this makeup play and post a better result.

See ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please leave your thought in the comment section. But please do not leave any spam/link as I will not approve it. Thanks and have a nice day!

Latest Post

First Impression: Evershine Moringa Series