This is my second months since the first time I started blogging, and the first time I become one of the participants of Makeup Challenge presented by Indonesia Beauty Blogger community. The theme is Summer Fairytale.
Ok, anyway, this what comes in my mind about a summer fairy, or at least, this is what I wanna look like if I were reborn as a fairy:
How to do:
- Apply eyeshadow base and draw your eyebrow.
- Draw your upper liner and the "wings" using gel liner.
- Apply blue eyeshadow on all over your upper eyelids. Then apply purple and green shadows.
- Apply black eyeshadow to cut your crease.
- Draw your lower waterline with white pencil and your lash line with black pencil.
- Dust pink glitter on the "wings". Use petroleum jelly as the glue.
- Retouch your upper liner and the wing with gel liner again.
- Glue your fake eyelashes.
Full face view:
I look feisty for a fairy. I think my face suits a witch better with all red and black nuance. Hahaha.
These are the tools I used.
- Coastal Scents eyeshadow (purple, turqoise, green, black)
- NYX eyeshadow base (white)
- Beautystyle Glitter Dust (pink)
- Itsdiva Lashes
- Princess Universe softlens (andromeda)
- Etude House Color My Brows (light brown)
- Viva eyebrow pencil (brown)
- Viva Body Painting (purple)
This competition actually allows us to submit three looks, but IDK. Hope I will get the chance to create the second and even the third one, if my kid is asleep. Hahaha.
I kinda remember something after finishing the makeup. Why did I choose purple as my color theme for summer fairytale? What have I thought? Oh, what the hell. Winning or not, I still enjoy the process tho'. ^^
Oh, more snapshots using my phone camera. I think I look better using my phone camera thanks to its blur effect. LOL.
For other IBB MUC participants, I wish you all good luck. See you!